Weiqian industrial tablet computer is the touch screen integrated machine commonly used in industrial computers, with complete performance and the performance of common commercial computers in the market. The difference lies in the internal hardware. Most of the products selected for industry are industrial mainboards. The difference between commercial mainboards and industrial mainboards lies in non mass production and relatively stable product models. It can also be seen that the price of industrial motherboard is also higher than that of commercial motherboard, in addition to RISC architecture. The industrial demand is simple and single, and the performance requirements are not high, but the stability is particularly good.
With the performance of commercial machines getting better and better, many industrial sites have begun to use cheaper commercial machines, and the market of commercial machines is also changing dramatically, people begin to prefer more human touch tablet computers. Therefore, in the industrial field, the tablet with touch function will be the future trend. The industrial touch tablet is also a kind of industrial touch integrated machine, with its advantages.
1. The front panel of industrial touch tablet is mostly made of industrial materials, and the front panel reaches NEMA IP65 protection level. It is strong, durable and light.
2. The industrial touch tablet is small in size and easy to install and maintain.
3. Beautiful appearance and wide application.
4. According to the CPU architecture, it can be divided into x86 architecture (not much different from ordinary PC, mainly XP system) and arm architecture (mainly wince, Microsoft's embedded system, of course, Android, Linux system).
5. The industrial touch tablet computer is the structure of an integrated machine. The main machine, liquid crystal display and touch screen are integrated, with good stability.
6. Using the relatively popular touch function can simplify the work, make it more convenient, faster and more humanized.
7. Most industrial touch tablet computers are designed without fan, and use large area of fin shaped aluminum block for heat dissipation, with less power consumption and low noise.
What are the application areas of industrial tablet computers? Which industries need to use industrial tablet computers?
The industrial site can be embedded in the machine, cabinet or placed on the operation platform, and the man-machine display operation interface needs to be applied to the industrial tablet computer.
It is used in telecommunication, electric power, multimedia, national defense, automation equipment, manufacturing and other fields. The leader is used as human-machine interface, client, PLC, POS and other communication and control terminals. Need to be applied to industrial tablets.
Media (advertising) players or query terminals in public places such as banks, shopping malls, hotels, railway stations, buses, subway stations and parks need to be applied to industrial tablets.
The high-end residential area is used as the home service terminal to realize intercom, message, cost inquiry, commodity ordering, home appliance management, temperature and humidity control, etc. All need to be applied to industrial tablet computers.
Applicable conditions of industrial tablet: most of industrial tablet are industry-specific specifications, not standardized products, so there is a compatibility problem between systems. At the same time, the product must meet the special needs of customers for the working environment, such as temperature (humidity), water (dust), voltage stabilizing system, constant power system, etc. for special design and adjustment, so the manufacturer must have the ability of R & D, production, testing, marketing and system integration, with a certain technical threshold.
Guangzhou Weiqian computer technology co., LTD.
Tel：+86-13826247517 / +86-13926272032
Facebook/ Twitter / Instagram ID：13926272032
Web : www.industrialpanelpc.com ; http://en.wqlcd.com
Address：Building B, xinzhuang industrial park, no. 84, tianyuan road, yonghe street, huangpu district, guangzhou city, guangdong province,China.