The automatic monitoring system of ambient air quality consists of a central station and several sub stations. The data acquisition and control system of the sub station and the data processing and control system of the central station transmit data through the communication network to complete the functions of data acquisition and processing, remote control, etc. after data processing in the central station, the statistical report of ambient air quality can be formed.
The system software consists of central station software and sub station software. The two parts are combined organically to coordinate the operation of the whole monitoring system, complete the data acquisition, remote communication control and data processing of various monitoring instruments, and form a report.
Air pollution monitor: including SO2, NOx (no, NO2), Co, O3, TSP, PM10 and other monitors (optional according to user needs).
Meteorological instrument: it can measure wind speed, wind direction, temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure (rainfall, sunshine, etc. can be selected according to user needs).
Field calibration system: including a variety of standard gases, a zero gas generator, an instrument calibration dynamic gas generator.
Sub station computer: it can continuously and automatically collect the data and status information of air pollution monitor, meteorological instrument, field calibration, etc. And pre-processing and storage, waiting for central computer polling or instructions.
Sampling gas collection pipe: it is composed of sampling head, main pipe, branch connection, air extraction fan, exhaust port, etc.
Remote data communication equipment: wired transfer or direct use of wireless PC card (GPRS or CDMA support).
The development of the system software is based on the infrastructure, highly concentrated in the functional design, greatly reducing the requirements for the operating system, almost independent of the support of other application software, low requirements for the operating environment, easy to install, use and maintain, it is a green environmental protection software, suitable for long-term stable operation.
Sub station software
1. The test items can be configured by the user to adapt to different sub station configurations.
2. It can collect the analog signal of primary instrument output and perform a / D conversion.
3. Data of primary instrument with communication function can be collected directly through RS232 and RS485 port.
4. Data transmission and control can be realized by remote contact with the central station through GPRS or CDMA.
5. It can collect data three times a minute, display dynamically in graphics, take the average value of minutes as the basic data, and automatically generate data files.
6. You can check the original data of any day, count the hourly average value and pollution index, generate daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports, and print them out.
7. The original data and statistical hourly mean value of any day can be exported as a text file.
8. It can control the zero adjustment and calibration operation of primary instrument.
9. It can actively call and send data of any day and any period of time to the remote.
1. Flexible user configuration function: it can adapt to different sub station configurations.
2. Multiple data transfer modes are available: wired (telephone line or broadband) and wireless (GPRS, etc.).
3. The historical raw data of any time period of the substation can be remotely transferred, and the minute or hour mean value can be selected. The monitoring data and working status of the sub station can also be retrieved in real time and displayed dynamically in a graphical way.
4. The original data of the sub station can be automatically stored in the corresponding database after being transferred to the central station. On this basis, the data processing system of the central station can look up the original data of the corresponding sub stations at will, count the hourly mean value and pollution index, and display them graphically.
5. The statistical daily data of each sub station can be transferred into the annual database to generate daily statistics, weekly statistics, monthly statistics and annual report statistics that can be reported.
6. The original data and hourly mean value of any day can be exported to TXT text format or excel format.
7. The monitoring equipment can be monitored remotely through the remote control of the data acquisition system of the substation.
Guangzhou Weiqian computer technology co., LTD.
Tel：+86-20-32206882 / +86-4000633228
Facebook/ Twitter / Instagram ID：13926272032
Web : www.industrialpanelpc.com ; http://en.wqlcd.com
Address：Building B, xinzhuang industrial park, no. 84, tianyuan road, yonghe street, huangpu district, guangzhou city, guangdong province,China.